Name : Dr. Deborah Angelin Preethi.P
Father’s Name : Mr. Percy Samuel
Date of Birth : 08.04.1993
Age : 25 years
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Christian
Educational Qualification : 1. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S)
2. Master of Business Administration (HSM)(Pursuing)
Additional Qualification : Typewriting Lower
Language Known : English and Tamil
Permanent Address : No 5,1st cross street, Thirupathy Nagar,
Kolathur, Chennai – 600099.
Mobile Number : 9841728493
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 5 Months as Honorary Senior House Surgeon in Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore.
2. 1 Year and 2 Months as a Resident Dentist in Dr. Smilez Group of Dental Centres.
3. 4 months as Resident Dentist at Mount Multi Speciality Dental Clinic.
4. 1 year and one month (Currently working) as a tutor at SRM Dental college, Ramapuram.
CONFERENCES AND CDE PROGRAMMES:
“Adding Dimensions to Diagnosis (CBCT)” held on 13th March 2014 at Sri Venkateshwara Dental College and Hospital.
“Comprehensive Prosthodontics review 2014” held on 18th and 19th April 2014 at Sri Venkateshwara Dental College and Hospital.
“Managing Dental Trauma in Children-an update” held on 10th June 2015 at Sri Venkateshwara Dental College and Hospital.
“Basic life support (CPR and AED skills)” conducted by INSCOL Health Care Pvt Ltd., at Sri Venkateshwara Dental College and Hospital.
“Intravenous Therapy” conducted by INSCOL Health Care Pvt Ltd., at Sri Venkateshwara Dental College and Hospital.
Rally conducted for the purpose of celebrating “World No Tobacco Day” on 31st May 2014 conducted by State Tobacco Control Cell, Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Govt. of Tamilnadu.
“Future Dental Professionals Programme” conducted by Colgate – Palmolive (India) Limited in partnership with Indian Dental Association.
1. Soft skills in Dentistry on 13.05.2015
2. Interdisciplinary Periodontics on 12.03.2015
3. Crown and Bridge – Clinical Pointers for success on 25.02.2015
4. Digital Smile on 18.02.2015
5. What after B.D.S on 16.12.2014
6. Step by step Crown and Bridge for predictable success on 14.10.2012
7. Perio Restorative Doctrines for better tissue longevity on 02.04.2012.
Conducted by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd held at Sri Venkateshwara Dental College and Hospital.
I hereby declare that the above stated things are true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: Yours faithfully,
(Dr. Deborah Angelin Preethi.P)
- jaw bone surgery
- root canal treatment